Entreprise: Destnus SA
Lieu: Aéropôle 132, 1530 Payerne, Suisse
Type d’emploi: temps plein
Description de l’offre:
Are you passionate about aerospace technology? Do you like working in a multicultural and creative environment? Then Destinus is the right place for you!We are an aerospace technology company with the vision of a world where distance does not exist. We are designing and building a fleet of near-space hypersonic vehicles and the associated infrastructures to support the world’s fastest transportation network. Our hypersonic aircraft define a new class of fast. As a Mechanical Engineer, you will support the development of the mechanical and fluidic components planned for the various vehicles of the Destinus Hyperplane family. You will work within the various teams to define and verify the design of the components under development, plan and implement the tests of the hardware, analyze the obtained data from test and flight, and have the design evolve accordingly.
- Based on the engine design and the overall performance requirements, define the requirements of the components and subassemblies (tanks, piping, valves, regulators, auxiliary equipment).
- For each component, define the suitable technical design and assist the engineering team in performing a make-or-buy analysis,
- Drive through the full hardware development process for prototypes and flight hardware: assist design in deriving a functional design, follow the production, assembly, and integration, define, and implement required tests, exploit and review the test data from test benches and in flight, derive improvements to be implemented on the next generation of hardware,
- Exchange continuously with other teams (engineering, quality assurance, manufacturing, procurement, and test) inside and outside of the company in order to keep the production progressing.
M.Sc. or M.Eng. in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
- Experience in mechanical design, mechanical production and process control,
- Knowledge about valves, regulators, and fluid systems for liquid feed systems,
- Work-experience with CAD Software,
- 5+ years of industry experience working on similar projects,
- Fluent in English as Working Language
Preferred skills & experience:
- Experience with cryogenic fluid systems,
- Experience in the aerospace field,
- Experience with MATLAB / python programming language,
- Experience in Supply Chain Operations,
- Proficiency in Siemens tool suite: NX, PLM and TeamCenter
- Learning opportunities: Language courses
- Lineal organization and flexible working hours
- Company events and free lunch with the team once a week
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Diversity: We value diversity in our company and our teams. We do not discriminate based on age, race, religion, colour, country of origin, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
This position can be either in Spain or Switzerland, we will take into account current location and preferences of our candidates.