Entreprise: Destnus SA
Lieu: Aéropôle 132, 1530 Payerne, Suisse
Type d’emploi: Stage
Description de l’offre:
Are you passionate about aerospace technology? Do you like working in a multicultural and creative environment? Then Destinus is the right place for you!We are an aerospace technology company with the vision of a world where distance does not exist. We are designing and building a fleet of near-space hypersonic vehicles and the associated infrastructures to support the world’s fastest transportation network. Our hypersonic aircraft define a new class of fast. As a Business Development Intern, you will be at the forefront of this exciting venture, shaping the future of transportation.
- Identify and prospect potential clients and business opportunities in the aerospace industry
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including government agencies, industry partners, and potential customers
- Collaborate with the engineering and design teams to understand the capabilities and features of our hypersonic vehicles and infrastructure
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends, competitor activities, and potential market segments for expansion
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing strategies to promote Destinus and its products
- Conduct market research to identify potential customer segments and target markets.
- Find new potential magazines and people interested in our product to promote it.
- Assist in creating content for marketing materials, including website, social media, and promotional campaigns
- MBA internship (coursing MBA or having one)
- Proven experience in business development, or a similar role
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Native German speaker
- Lineal organization and flexible working hours
- Company events and free lunch with the team once a week
- Diversity: We value diversity in our company and our teams. We do not discriminate based on age, race, religion, colour, country of origin, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.